With Valentine’s Day right around the corner and as our insta feed starts to blow up with daily quotes about love, I want to remind everyone to take an hour out of your day to focus on a little something called self-love!
In a world where we’re constantly seeking out love, we tend to forget that love has been with us the whole time. I don’t know about everyone else, but I’d like to bring a new meaning to the concept of “love at first sight”. Before you put your face on in the morning, take a good look at yourself in the mirror and start your day off by falling in love with the person staring back at you.
Whether you’re a boss girl, a mom, or full-time goddess, it’s important to put yourself first (even if you're a mom - forget the kids for a minute). Start to embrace that self-love we all keep talking about.
I wanted to share my self-care regime hoping to inspire and give you some new ideas on a little something called self-love.
- Hit the snooze as many times as you can
- Breathe deep 3 times, inhaling and exhaling
- Indulge in a digital-detox
- Attend a yoga class to align your body, mind and soul
- Light some incense or candles to cozy up the place
- Make your own cannabis-infused tea
- Water your plants and admire their growth
- Run a bath and sprinkle in some of your favourite CBD bath salts
- Pamper yourself with a rejuvenating face mask
- Use my Green Goddess Face Roller after having it cool in the freezer
- Eat a handful of berries full of rich antioxidants
- Clear out some of the clutter - starting with your closet (or maybe your boyfriend?)
No matter who you are or what you do, self-love and care will do a lot for your mind, body and soul (so you don’t go batshit crazy). These are just some of the things I like to do when I get some downtime but everyone’s different! You do you, girl! Just do what makes you feel good. A little self-love can go a long way.
Feel free to comment below and share your self-love regime.