CBD infused Rose Matcha Latte that you won't be able to get enough of!
Hey all! So I'm a huge baker, cooker and love coming up with new and delicious recipes. I suck at documenting my creations because I'm always working on the fly and anything I make is somehow different every time!
However, my goal this year is to master some of my favourite dishes and learn how to cook with CBD infused oils! Keep following on Instagram @whatwouldmarysay and I promise to publish many more exciting new recipes!
To start, I'd love to share this amazing CBD infused Rose Matcha Latte with you guys. It's so delicious and I use all-natural ingredients but whatever you have laying around at home I'm sure is fine too!
I hope you all try it, enjoy it and be sure to tag me @whatwouldmarysay on Instagram! I'd love to see all your creations <3
- 1 1/4 cup of milk of your choice ( I used almond but regular milk will give you more fluff).
- 1-2 tsp of matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp of honey
- 3 tbsp dried rose petals
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 drops of CBD oil
- 1 Capsule of Livli Supplements
- Boil hot water and pour into your cup.
- Sprinkle in 1 tbsp of dried Rose Petals to your hot cup of water and let them steep for 5 minutes. Strain out any remaining chunks of rose petals.
- Combine your warm milk into the water mixture.
- Add two drops of CBD.
- Add matcha, honey and brewed rose petal water to your milk mixture.
- Use your battery powered frother until the consistency gets light and fluffy.
- Sprinkle some dried rose petals on top and enjoy!!! <3